Bond and Beyond Ticket GiveawayWBFF Bond & Beyond Ticket Giveaway
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or Maryland residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WBFF/WNUV viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WBFF and WNUV (collectively, the "Station"), Baltimore Symphony, and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest. To be eligible, you or anyone in your household can not have won any contest on WBFF or WNUV in the past 30 days from the end date of this promotion.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
(b) To enter, log onto www.foxbaltimore.com to complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone, age, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on April 3, 2013 and ends on April 10, 2013 (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EDT each weekday during the Contest Period to qualify for the daily weekday drawing. Stations are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) Each weekday during the Contest Period beginning on April 4, 2013, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries, for a total of five (5) winners. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next weekday drawing.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Five (5) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive four (2) Bond and Beyond Tickets to the see the Bond and Beyond performance on April 14, 2013 at the Baltimore Symphony at the Meyerhoff. Each prize is valued at $_78. The Station and sponsor are not responsible in the event the performance is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 2 days of notification, at the time winners claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 1 day or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered on WBFF AND WNUV or their web site.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Sinclair Television Group Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WBFF 2000 West 41st Street Baltimore, MD 21211 and on the Station's website at www.FOXbaltimore.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WBFF 2000 West 41st Street Baltimore, MD 21211 with your request for the winners list for the UniverSoul Circus Ticket Contest by May 30, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and Baltimore Symphony accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.