Hershey Park Ticket Giveaway
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WBFF FOX45 viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WBFF (the Station), WNUV, WUTB, Hershey Park, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate family members includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish.
(b) Weekdays from Monday, June 16, 2014, to Friday, June 20, 2014, viewers will be asked to call in on a designated telephone line at a particular time or times during the FOX45 Morning News program, which airs from 5 a.m. to 10 a.m. EDT on WBFF FOX45. At the time that calls are solicited, the criteria for winning will be announced (e.g. first six callers, tenth caller, first caller with the correct answer).
(c) One or more contests may be announced from time to time. More than one contest may run simultaneously, but entries will only be solicited for one contest at a time. Station is not responsible for any telephone system failure or malfunctions or other inability of entrants to reach telephone entry line.
(d) One (1) daily winner will be selected each weekday in accordance with the criteria announced when calls are solicited, for a total of five (5) winners. The contest will be judged by Station personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including (i) the order in which calls were received and (ii) whether any answer required to be given is correct.
(e) By calling the designated telephone line, each contestant gives permission to Station to record and/or broadcast contestants telephone call. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station. Poorly connected or disconnected cellular phone calls may be disqualified. Calls for contestants are taken in order of receipt. In the event that more than one voice is heard on the phone line, the contestant/qualifier or winner will be the first person to speak. If the judge(s) is not able to determine which caller was first, a random drawing will be held to determine the winner. The use of switching or programming equipment by telephone company employees is in violation of contest rules and is not permitted. Due to any time delay between a stations over-the-air signal and the stations online webcast or streaming, listeners who listen to the stations online stream may hear a cue to call later than listeners listening to the over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online/mobile viewer being able to enter or become a winner may be diminished.
1. Each winner will receive four (4) tickets to Hershey Park, valued at $239.80. The prize does not include parking or any other expenses. The prize must be used by September 28, 2014.
2. Winners will be notified at the time of their calls. Before claiming prizes, all winners must provide their correct names, addresses and telephone numbers to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 days , at the time the winners claim their prizes in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prizes based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility and claim his/her prize within 10 days, then the prize will be forfeited. Another winner will not be selected, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., are not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received and the order in which the telephone calls are received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WBFF FOX45, 2000 West 41st Street, Baltimore, MD 21211, and on the Stations website at www.foxbaltimore.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WBFF FOX45, 2000 West 41st Street, Baltimore, MD 21211, by July 1, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and Hershey Park accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.