Ruby Tuesday Text to Win Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Maryland residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WBFF and WNUV viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WBFF/WNUV (the “Station”), Ruby Tuesday, Inc., their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. One entry per entrant. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, text FOX45 to the short code 45203. Text STOP to 45203 to cancel. Text HELP to 45203 for help. Entrants will receive up to ___ messages relating to this contest. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on December 3, 2012, all entries must be received by Station by 5:00 p.m. EST on December 14, 2012. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) On December 17, 2012, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. One (1) winner will receive a $200 Ruby Tuesday Gift Certificate. The prize must be used by December 30, 2013. Gratuity is not included.
2. Winner will be notified by phone. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 4 days of notification at the time winner claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within 4 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WBFF 2000 West 41st Street Baltimore, MD 21211 and on the Station's website at www.FOXbaltimore.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to ATTN: Ruby Tuesday Text to Win Contest WBFF 2000 West 41st Street Baltimore, MD 21211 by December 15, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. Sinclair Communications, LLC, and Ruby Tuesday, Inc. accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded here under connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.