- White House: US to Slow Troop Withdrawal From Afghanistan
- Cruz Kicks off Presidential Campaign at Christian College
- Maryland Governor Backs 'Second Chance Act'
- FOX45 Interviews Terry Virts From the ISS
- Israeli Leader Thanks US, Obama for Aid, Warns About Iran
- Netanyahu Tells AIPAC World Must Not let Iran Go Nuclear
- Veteran Democratic Sen. Mikulski Won't Seek Re-Election
- Ravens' Steve Bisciotti Names 2014 "Worst Year as an Owner"
- Governor Larry Hogan One-On-One Interview with FOX 45â€™s Kai Jackson
- Governor Larry Hogan Delivers State of the State
- 911 Calls in Icy Pond Rescue Released
- Childs Point Fire 911 Calls Released
- 'Active Fire' Burning at Annapolis Mansion 1 Day Later, 6 Still Missing
- FOX45 News Interviews Tawanda Jones
- City Mayor, FOP, Police Speak on NYPD Shootings (Pt 1)
- City Mayor, FOP, Police, NAACP Speak on NYPD Shootings (Pt 2)
- Michael Phelps Pleads Guilty to DUI
- Released From Cuba, Alan Gross Says Freedom is Not Free
- Obama: US Re-Establishing Relations With Cuba
- 19-Year-Old 'Violent Repeat Offender' Charged With City Officer Shooting
- Baltimore City Officer Shot Sunday Night Near Mondawmin Mall
- Charges Dropped, Lawsuit Filed Against BPD [FULL CELL PHONE VIDEO]
- Marvin 'Doc' Cheatham Weighs in on Baltimore's Tuesday Night Protest
- Missouri Governor: More National Guard in Ferguson
- Brown's Attorneys Criticize Grand Jury, Prosecutor
- Grand Jury Decides Officer Wilson Will Not Be Indicted
- Obama Appeals for Calm after Ferguson Decision
- Ferguson Crowd Erupts in Anger at No Indictment
- Doctors: Ebola Case Was Too Advanced
- City Fire Safety Officer Found Deceased in E Baltimore Dwelling [FIRE DEPT PRESSER]
- Woman Abducted in PA Found Alive in MD
- Larry Hogan Wins Race for Governor (Full Victory Speech)
- Brown Loses Race to Hogan (Full Speech)
- Hillary Clinton Speaks at Campaign Event for Anthony Brown [FULL PRESSER]
- University of Maryland Medical Center Monitoring 'Potential' Ebola Patient [FULL PRESSER]
- Maryland Officials Outline Ebola-Monitoring Plan [FULL PRESSER]
- Father Speaks Out on Slain MTA Driverâ€™s Murder Investigation
- NIH: Ebola Patient 'Resting Comfortably' After Trip from Dallas [FULL PRESSER]
- Maryland Officials Discuss Ebola Preparedness [FULL PRESSER]
- FULL VIDEO: Crowd Cheers as 51-Year-Old Attacked on Baltimore Subway
- MD Gubernatorial Candidates Hold 2nd Debate
- Police Commissioner Seeks US Probe of Department
- SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE: City Cop Storms into Apt Before Alleged Domestic Assault
- POLICE PRESSER: Arrest in 2013 Homicide
- Another Violent City Arrest Under Investigation
- Ravens Respond to ESPN Report on Ray Rice Case
- Police Commissioner on Violent Arrest: 'Nothing I Saw on That Video is Defensible'
- Baltimore Police Officer Being Sued After Violent Arrest [VIDEO]
- Obama: US to Expand Islamic State Strikes to Syria
- Coach Harbaugh Speaks on Ray Rice Decision
Christine O'Donnell: My Personal Tax Records Were "Compromised and Misused"
Updated: Friday, August 2 2013, 10:18 PM EDT
Former US Senate Candidate Christine O'Donnell revealed she has learned that her taxes were illegally tampered with.
"On the day that announced my 2010 campaign for the US Senate seat in Delaware, the IRS placed a tax lien on a home that I had sold two years before," O’Donnell said. "I found this out through a reporter...the IRS had never notified me of this. So I immediately called the IRS to find out what was going on and they explained it as a computer error and within a matter of weeks released the lien. However it was still out there and it was still very much used against me."
Then in January 2013, O'Donnell was contacted by a criminal investigator for the US Treasury Dept. who traveled to Delaware to speak with her.
"He said that they had found evidence that my personal tax records had been compromised and misused," O'Donnell said.