- Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and Family of Freddie Gray Speak
- The Latest: Large Crowds Expected for Freddie Gray Protest
- Baltimore Mayor Wants Answers in Freddie Gray's Death [4/24]
- Baltimore Police Commissioner Batts Discusses Reaction, Reform Surrounding Freddie Gray's Death
- Baltimore Police Presser on Arrest Leading to Freddie Gray's Death [4/20]
- Baltimore Hospital Says Man Injured in Police Encounter Dies [4/19]
- Baltimore Co Exec Kevin Kamenetz: State of the County is Strong
- Governor Hogan Signs 121 Bills Into Law
- Anne Arundel County Police ID Officer Shot on Friday
- Lauren Hill Dies After Fighting Tumor to Play College Hoops
- Baltimore City Surveillance Technology Press Conference
- With 10 Picks, Ravens Might Treat NFL Draft as Swap-Meet
- Police: Utility Records Sought in Poisoning of Family of 8
- Kentucky's Rand Paul: 'I Am Running for President'
- White House: US to Slow Troop Withdrawal From Afghanistan
- Cruz Kicks off Presidential Campaign at Christian College
- Maryland Governor Backs 'Second Chance Act'
- FOX45 Interviews Terry Virts From the ISS
- Israeli Leader Thanks US, Obama for Aid, Warns About Iran
- Netanyahu Tells AIPAC World Must Not let Iran Go Nuclear
- Veteran Democratic Sen. Mikulski Won't Seek Re-Election
- Ravens' Steve Bisciotti Names 2014 "Worst Year as an Owner"
- Governor Larry Hogan One-On-One Interview with FOX 45â€™s Kai Jackson
- Governor Larry Hogan Delivers State of the State
- 911 Calls in Icy Pond Rescue Released
- Childs Point Fire 911 Calls Released
- 'Active Fire' Burning at Annapolis Mansion 1 Day Later, 6 Still Missing
- FOX45 News Interviews Tawanda Jones
- City Mayor, FOP, Police Speak on NYPD Shootings (Pt 1)
- City Mayor, FOP, Police, NAACP Speak on NYPD Shootings (Pt 2)
- Michael Phelps Pleads Guilty to DUI
- Released From Cuba, Alan Gross Says Freedom is Not Free
- Obama: US Re-Establishing Relations With Cuba
- 19-Year-Old 'Violent Repeat Offender' Charged With City Officer Shooting
- Baltimore City Officer Shot Sunday Night Near Mondawmin Mall
- Charges Dropped, Lawsuit Filed Against BPD [FULL CELL PHONE VIDEO]
- Marvin 'Doc' Cheatham Weighs in on Baltimore's Tuesday Night Protest
- Missouri Governor: More National Guard in Ferguson
- Brown's Attorneys Criticize Grand Jury, Prosecutor
- Grand Jury Decides Officer Wilson Will Not Be Indicted
- Obama Appeals for Calm after Ferguson Decision
- Ferguson Crowd Erupts in Anger at No Indictment
- Doctors: Ebola Case Was Too Advanced
- City Fire Safety Officer Found Deceased in E Baltimore Dwelling [FIRE DEPT PRESSER]
- Woman Abducted in PA Found Alive in MD
- Larry Hogan Wins Race for Governor (Full Victory Speech)
- Brown Loses Race to Hogan (Full Speech)
- Hillary Clinton Speaks at Campaign Event for Anthony Brown [FULL PRESSER]
- University of Maryland Medical Center Monitoring 'Potential' Ebola Patient [FULL PRESSER]
- Maryland Officials Outline Ebola-Monitoring Plan [FULL PRESSER]
Davis hits 31st Homer as Orioles Beat Yankees 4-2
Updated: Friday, August 2 2013, 10:18 PM EDT
Chris Davis set a franchise record by hitting his 31st home run before the All-Star break, and the Baltimore Orioles beat the skidding New York Yankees 4-2 Sunday night for a three-game sweep.
Manny Machado and Nate McLouth also homered for the Orioles, who increased their major-league leading total to 115.
Davis' second-inning drive against Hiroki Kuroda (7-6) broke Brady Anderson's franchise record for home runs before the All-Star Game. Anderson had 30 in 1996 en route to finishing with a team-record 50.
Robinson Cano homered for the Yankees, who have lost five straight -- matching their longest skid of the year -- and 13 of 18.
Chris Tillman (10-2) gave up two runs on five hits over six innings to win his sixth straight start and reach a career high for wins in a season.
Jim Johnson worked the ninth to earn his 28th save.