- Baltimore Hospital Says Man Injured in Police Encounter Dies
- Baltimore Co Exec Kevin Kamenetz: State of the County is Strong
- Governor Hogan Signs 121 Bills Into Law
- Anne Arundel County Police ID Officer Shot on Friday
- Lauren Hill Dies After Fighting Tumor to Play College Hoops
- Baltimore City Surveillance Technology Press Conference
- With 10 Picks, Ravens Might Treat NFL Draft as Swap-Meet
- Police: Utility Records Sought in Poisoning of Family of 8
- Kentucky's Rand Paul: 'I Am Running for President'
- White House: US to Slow Troop Withdrawal From Afghanistan
- Cruz Kicks off Presidential Campaign at Christian College
- Maryland Governor Backs 'Second Chance Act'
- FOX45 Interviews Terry Virts From the ISS
- Israeli Leader Thanks US, Obama for Aid, Warns About Iran
- Netanyahu Tells AIPAC World Must Not let Iran Go Nuclear
- Veteran Democratic Sen. Mikulski Won't Seek Re-Election
- Ravens' Steve Bisciotti Names 2014 "Worst Year as an Owner"
- Governor Larry Hogan One-On-One Interview with FOX 45â€™s Kai Jackson
- Governor Larry Hogan Delivers State of the State
- 911 Calls in Icy Pond Rescue Released
- Childs Point Fire 911 Calls Released
- 'Active Fire' Burning at Annapolis Mansion 1 Day Later, 6 Still Missing
- FOX45 News Interviews Tawanda Jones
- City Mayor, FOP, Police Speak on NYPD Shootings (Pt 1)
- City Mayor, FOP, Police, NAACP Speak on NYPD Shootings (Pt 2)
- Michael Phelps Pleads Guilty to DUI
- Released From Cuba, Alan Gross Says Freedom is Not Free
- Obama: US Re-Establishing Relations With Cuba
- 19-Year-Old 'Violent Repeat Offender' Charged With City Officer Shooting
- Baltimore City Officer Shot Sunday Night Near Mondawmin Mall
- Charges Dropped, Lawsuit Filed Against BPD [FULL CELL PHONE VIDEO]
- Marvin 'Doc' Cheatham Weighs in on Baltimore's Tuesday Night Protest
- Missouri Governor: More National Guard in Ferguson
- Brown's Attorneys Criticize Grand Jury, Prosecutor
- Grand Jury Decides Officer Wilson Will Not Be Indicted
- Obama Appeals for Calm after Ferguson Decision
- Ferguson Crowd Erupts in Anger at No Indictment
- Doctors: Ebola Case Was Too Advanced
- City Fire Safety Officer Found Deceased in E Baltimore Dwelling [FIRE DEPT PRESSER]
- Woman Abducted in PA Found Alive in MD
- Larry Hogan Wins Race for Governor (Full Victory Speech)
- Brown Loses Race to Hogan (Full Speech)
- Hillary Clinton Speaks at Campaign Event for Anthony Brown [FULL PRESSER]
- University of Maryland Medical Center Monitoring 'Potential' Ebola Patient [FULL PRESSER]
- Maryland Officials Outline Ebola-Monitoring Plan [FULL PRESSER]
- Father Speaks Out on Slain MTA Driverâ€™s Murder Investigation
- NIH: Ebola Patient 'Resting Comfortably' After Trip from Dallas [FULL PRESSER]
- Maryland Officials Discuss Ebola Preparedness [FULL PRESSER]
- FULL VIDEO: Crowd Cheers as 51-Year-Old Attacked on Baltimore Subway
- MD Gubernatorial Candidates Hold 2nd Debate
DC Police Chief: Not Optimistic Missing Girl is Alive [FULL PRESSER]
Updated: Monday, March 31 2014, 04:53 PM EDT
The Chief of the Metropolitan Police Department updated the media on the investigation into the disappearance of Relisha Rudd.
The 8-year-old was reported missing last week, but family members admits not seeing her for much longer. Police cadets searched Kenilworth Park in the Nation's Capital Thursday morning based on a tip.
Police Chief Lanier said they are, "Still hopeful Relisha Rudd will be found
alive - but not optimistic." She defended the department's use of the Amber Alert system saying that Relisha's family members caused confusion.
Lanier said the suspect made a purchase of contractor
trash bags on March 1st, the child has not been seen since.
A reward of $70,000 has been issued for information leading to the capture of Kahlil Tatum. The FBI says he has ties in the Atlanta area and have expanded their search to that region.