- Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage nationwide
- Police: 3 officers identified after police involved shooting on Thursday
- Maryland Governor Larry Hogan diagnosed with aggressive form of cancer
- Baltimore riots: raw footage
- Dylann Roof makes first court appearance; judge sets $1M bond
- Heidi Bernadzikowski's family responds to her killer's guilty sentence
- Obama expresses sadness, urges national reckoning on gun violence
- Most talked-about moments from Donald Trump's presidential announcement
- Donald Trump says he's running for president in 2016
- Former Spokane NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal: 'I identify as black'
- 11 indicted, charged with conspiracy and distribution of drugs
- Baltimore Mayor: we continue to assess the cost of the unrest
- Commissioner Batts Addresses Rise in Crime, Violence Against Juveniles, and Short-Staffed Police Force
- Child in critical condition after hit-and-run in Cherry Hill
- Sinclair Broadcast Group rings NASDAQ closing bell
- Rick Perry announces 2016 bid, a re-do from 2012
- Your Voice: Mayor Rawlings-Blake answers viewer questions
- Baltimore police union requests release of tapes, texts between command staff, city hall during riots
- One-on-one interview with Baltimore Police Commissioner Anthony Batts
- Lindsey Graham launches 2016 bid
- Martin O'Malley announces presidential bid for 2016 election
- Baltimore Mayor asked about recent spike in shootings
- Grand jury indicts 6 officers in death of Freddie Gray
- Baltimore: Moving Forward
- FOX45’s Kathleen Cairns asks Baltimore Mayor about response time during riots
- AG Lynch opens civil rights investigation into Baltimore Police Dept.
- Ed Reed returns to Baltimore to announce retirement
- Hogan rescinds State of Emergency, all National Guard removed from Baltimore
- Baltimore Mayor asks DOJ to investigate whether police have 'pattern' of violating 4th amendment
- In Arkansas, Huckabee launches second White House bid
- Governor Hogan attends call for "Day of Prayer and Peace"
- Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake attends the reopening of Mondawmin Mall
- MEMA director discusses upcoming weekend plans
- All six charged Baltimore officers in custody
- 6 Baltimore officers charged in Freddie Gray murder case
- City leaders applaud citizens' peaceful protests, discuss weekend's marches in press conference Thursday evening
- Baltimore Police Turn Freddie Gray Investigation Over to State’s Attorney
- City School CEO: Police Want to do the Right Thing, Our Children Don't Perceive It
- NAACP: Future of Baltimore Will Be Forged by Citizens Who Care About Their Communities
- City-Wide Curfew of 10PM-5AM Starts Tuesday in Baltimore
- Governor Hogan: Baltimore City Families Deserve Peace & Safety
- Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and Family of Freddie Gray Speak
- The Latest: Large Crowds Expected for Freddie Gray Protest
- Baltimore Mayor Wants Answers in Freddie Gray's Death [4/24]
- Baltimore Police Commissioner Batts Discusses Reaction, Reform Surrounding Freddie Gray's Death
- Baltimore Police Presser on Arrest Leading to Freddie Gray's Death [4/20]
- Baltimore Hospital Says Man Injured in Police Encounter Dies [4/19]
- Baltimore Co Exec Kevin Kamenetz: State of the County is Strong
- Governor Hogan Signs 121 Bills Into Law
- Anne Arundel County Police ID Officer Shot on Friday
Interview: Student Who Videotaped Confrontation with Baltimore County Police Speaks to FOX45
Updated: Wednesday, March 5 2014, 04:00 PM EST
Video of a confrontation with Baltimore County police, captured by college student Sergio Gutierrez, went viral and led to a police investigation into the matter.
In the video an officer gets just inches from the face of Gutierrez, hurling profanity-laced threats. At one point Gutierrez said an officer grabbed his hair and shoved him against a wall, twisting his arm behind his back.
Gutierrez can be heard saying several times, "I have my rights!" as he continues to film.
When the student asks about his freedom of speech a cop replies, "You don't, you've just lost it." Gutierrez on Tuesday spoke with FOX45 to tell more of his story.
CLICK HERE to watch the confrontation video on RAW NEWS.