- White House: US to Slow Troop Withdrawal From Afghanistan
- Cruz Kicks off Presidential Campaign at Christian College
- Maryland Governor Backs 'Second Chance Act'
- FOX45 Interviews Terry Virts From the ISS
- Israeli Leader Thanks US, Obama for Aid, Warns About Iran
- Netanyahu Tells AIPAC World Must Not let Iran Go Nuclear
- Veteran Democratic Sen. Mikulski Won't Seek Re-Election
- Ravens' Steve Bisciotti Names 2014 "Worst Year as an Owner"
- Governor Larry Hogan One-On-One Interview with FOX 45â€™s Kai Jackson
- Governor Larry Hogan Delivers State of the State
- 911 Calls in Icy Pond Rescue Released
- Childs Point Fire 911 Calls Released
- 'Active Fire' Burning at Annapolis Mansion 1 Day Later, 6 Still Missing
- FOX45 News Interviews Tawanda Jones
- City Mayor, FOP, Police Speak on NYPD Shootings (Pt 1)
- City Mayor, FOP, Police, NAACP Speak on NYPD Shootings (Pt 2)
- Michael Phelps Pleads Guilty to DUI
- Released From Cuba, Alan Gross Says Freedom is Not Free
- Obama: US Re-Establishing Relations With Cuba
- 19-Year-Old 'Violent Repeat Offender' Charged With City Officer Shooting
- Baltimore City Officer Shot Sunday Night Near Mondawmin Mall
- Charges Dropped, Lawsuit Filed Against BPD [FULL CELL PHONE VIDEO]
- Marvin 'Doc' Cheatham Weighs in on Baltimore's Tuesday Night Protest
- Missouri Governor: More National Guard in Ferguson
- Brown's Attorneys Criticize Grand Jury, Prosecutor
- Grand Jury Decides Officer Wilson Will Not Be Indicted
- Obama Appeals for Calm after Ferguson Decision
- Ferguson Crowd Erupts in Anger at No Indictment
- Doctors: Ebola Case Was Too Advanced
- City Fire Safety Officer Found Deceased in E Baltimore Dwelling [FIRE DEPT PRESSER]
- Woman Abducted in PA Found Alive in MD
- Larry Hogan Wins Race for Governor (Full Victory Speech)
- Brown Loses Race to Hogan (Full Speech)
- Hillary Clinton Speaks at Campaign Event for Anthony Brown [FULL PRESSER]
- University of Maryland Medical Center Monitoring 'Potential' Ebola Patient [FULL PRESSER]
- Maryland Officials Outline Ebola-Monitoring Plan [FULL PRESSER]
- Father Speaks Out on Slain MTA Driverâ€™s Murder Investigation
- NIH: Ebola Patient 'Resting Comfortably' After Trip from Dallas [FULL PRESSER]
- Maryland Officials Discuss Ebola Preparedness [FULL PRESSER]
- FULL VIDEO: Crowd Cheers as 51-Year-Old Attacked on Baltimore Subway
- MD Gubernatorial Candidates Hold 2nd Debate
- Police Commissioner Seeks US Probe of Department
- SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE: City Cop Storms into Apt Before Alleged Domestic Assault
- POLICE PRESSER: Arrest in 2013 Homicide
- Another Violent City Arrest Under Investigation
- Ravens Respond to ESPN Report on Ray Rice Case
- Police Commissioner on Violent Arrest: 'Nothing I Saw on That Video is Defensible'
- Baltimore Police Officer Being Sued After Violent Arrest [VIDEO]
- Obama: US to Expand Islamic State Strikes to Syria
- Coach Harbaugh Speaks on Ray Rice Decision
Ray Rice Apologizes to Bisciotti, Newsome, Harbaugh and Fans
Updated: Friday, May 23 2014, 04:44 PM EDT
Baltimore Ravens RB Ray Rice started off his first press conference since his arrest for alleged assault of his then-fiance by apologizing. His apologies went to Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti, General Manager Ozzie Newsome, Coach John Harbaugh and his fans.
He also apologized to "the kids and everyone who was affected by this situation."
"Sometimes in life you will fail," Rice said. "But I won't call myself a failure. Failure is not getting knocked down, its not getting up."
His wife, Janay, sat beside him and at the end of the conference remarked;
"Thank you for all of those who have supported us. I do deeply regret the role that I played in the incident that night. We are continuing to strengthen our relationship...I love Ray and I know he will continue to prove himself...and know he will gain your respect back in due time."
Rice choked up during the short remarks and said, "I want you to know that I'm still the Ray Rice that you know, or used to know, or have grown to love. I'm still the same guy."
On February 15th police in Atlantic City arrested Rice after he was accused of assaulting his then-fiancee Janay. A grand jury later indicted him on a more serious charge. The two have since married.
Video obtained by TMZ Sports showed Rice attempting to drag an unconscious Janay off an elevator inside an Atlantic City Casino. Prosecutors confirmed there was other video of the incident presumably from inside the elevator.
Earlier this month Rice entered a not-guilty plea to third degree aggravated assault.
Rice was accepted into the Pre Trial Intervention Program earlier this week. If Rice successfully completes the program it would result in the charge against him being dropped and his record expunged.