- Ohio cop faces murder charge in driver's killing
- Police release 911 call excerpt following Key Bridge boat crash
- Town Hall: State of Affairs
- Town Hall: State of Affairs
- New era in ties begins as Cuba raises flag at embassy in US
- Man charged with attempted murder after officer stabbed
- The Latest: FBI looking into Tennessee shooter's travel
- Police making arrests in Baltimore homicides
- Sheriff: Murder charges in case of sisters missing since '75
- Christie picks up 2016 endorsement from Maryland governor
- One-on-One Interview with Interim Police Commissioner Kevin Davis
- Confederate flag is removed in South Carolina
- Governor Hogan establishes Regulatory Reform Commission
- The latest on the Mayor's decision to terminate Commissioner Batts
- Baltimore FOP President: unrest and riots were 'preventable'
- FOX45's one on one conversation with Sheila Dixon ahead of mayoral campaign run
- US, Cuba reach agreement to open embassies
- 3 suspects indicted for alleged role in brutal murder of Arnesha Bowers
- Police: 3 officers identified after police involved shooting on Thursday
- Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage nationwide
- Maryland Governor Larry Hogan diagnosed with aggressive form of cancer
- Baltimore riots: raw footage
- Dylann Roof makes first court appearance; judge sets $1M bond
- Heidi Bernadzikowski's family responds to her killer's guilty sentence
- Obama expresses sadness, urges national reckoning on gun violence
- Most talked-about moments from Donald Trump's presidential announcement
- Donald Trump says he's running for president in 2016
- Former Spokane NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal: 'I identify as black'
- 11 indicted, charged with conspiracy and distribution of drugs
- Baltimore Mayor: we continue to assess the cost of the unrest
- Commissioner Batts Addresses Rise in Crime, Violence Against Juveniles, and Short-Staffed Police Force
- Child in critical condition after hit-and-run in Cherry Hill
- Sinclair Broadcast Group rings NASDAQ closing bell
- Rick Perry announces 2016 bid, a re-do from 2012
- Your Voice: Mayor Rawlings-Blake answers viewer questions
- Baltimore police union requests release of tapes, texts between command staff, city hall during riots
- One-on-one interview with Baltimore Police Commissioner Anthony Batts
- Lindsey Graham launches 2016 bid
- Martin O'Malley announces presidential bid for 2016 election
- Baltimore Mayor asked about recent spike in shootings
- Grand jury indicts 6 officers in death of Freddie Gray
- Baltimore: Moving Forward
- FOX45’s Kathleen Cairns asks Baltimore Mayor about response time during riots
- AG Lynch opens civil rights investigation into Baltimore Police Dept.
- Ed Reed returns to Baltimore to announce retirement
- Hogan rescinds State of Emergency, all National Guard removed from Baltimore
- Baltimore Mayor asks DOJ to investigate whether police have 'pattern' of violating 4th amendment
- In Arkansas, Huckabee launches second White House bid
- Governor Hogan attends call for "Day of Prayer and Peace"
- Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake attends the reopening of Mondawmin Mall
Real Life 'League of Their Own' Baseball Player Now Top Sheep Breeder
Updated: Monday, September 2 2013, 07:44 PM EDT
Judges at the Maryland State Fair awarded ribbons on Sunday. One of them went to Ruth Hartman, whose sheep, raised at her farm in Pennsylvania, are annual winners.
Ruth has a unique background. She is a Hall-of-Famer in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League, the inspiration behind the Tom Hanks movie "A League of Their Own." Ruth played for two seasons, recruited right out of college by the then-head of the Chicago Cubs, before going back to college and graduating.
Watch the video above for her perspective on the popular feature film! Ruth is now considered one of the top sheep breeders in the country.