- D.J. Stewart to Debut Thursday
- Navy Football No Longer Independent
- Former Raven Damion Cook dies of heart attack
- AP source: Phillies hire MacPhail as team president
- Orioles hit 3 HRs and beat Indians 8-0 for sweep
- LeBron James bypasses option, becomes free agent
- Jimenez sharp for 8 innings as Orioles beat Indians 4-0
- US defeats China 1-0, plays Germany in World Cup semifinals
- Scherzer working on 2nd straight no-hitter, perfect thru 5
- Ryne Sandberg resigns as Philadelphia Phillies manager
- Mayweather-Pacquiao boosts casino winnings above $1 billion
- T'Wolves Select Karl-Anthony Towns With First Pick
- Orioles Win Another Series
- O's Gonzalez Reinstated From Disabled List
- Virginia wins 1st CWS title in 4-2 win over Vanderbilt
- Japan Beats the Netherlands to Reach World Cup Quarterfinal
- Scherzer Loses Perfect Game in 9th, No Hits Pirates
- O's Score 3 in the 9th, Even Series
- O's Almost No-Hit, Rally Falls Short
- A-Rod Homers for 3,000th Hit
- Jason Day Collapses During U.S. Open
- The "Big 33" Football Classic
- Phillies End 9-Game Slide, Beat O's
- Ravens to stay on West Coast after facing Broncos, 49ers
- Ravens Offensive Line Stays The Same
- Obama phones coaches of Warriors, Blackhawks with congrats
- The Latest: Warriors' Iguodala voted MVP of NBA Finals
- Chen Tosses 8 Scoreless in Win
- Hornets Trade Stephenson to Clippers
- Eight Royals Could Start in All-Star Game
- Report: Nuggets Hire Mike Malone
- Padres Fire Bud Black
- Bad 5th Inning Snaps O's Win Streak
- A-Rod Enters Rare 2,000 RBI Club
- Machado HR, 4 RBIs carry Orioles to 9-4 win over Yankees
- Triple Crown winner American Pharoah takes parade lap
- Orioles Release Cabrera
- Orioles beat Yankees 11-3 for 5th straight win
- USA 0-0 Draw with Sweden
- Fan hit by broken bat at Fenway released from hospital
- O's Earn First Sweep
- Miguel Gonzalez Placed on D.L.
- Eagles release two-time Pro Bowl guard Mathis
- Blatter spokesman De Gregorio to leave FIFA immediately
- Dylan Bundy Back on the Disabled List
- Cavs beat Warriors 96-91, take 2-1 series lead
- O's Draft D.J. Stewart in 1st Round
- U.S. Women Win Opening Match
- Triple Crown winner burned up last quarter-mile in Belmont
- Norris Gets Wins In Return Over Indians 7-3
Clevelanders Celebrate LeBron James' Return
Updated: Friday, July 11 2014, 06:12 PM EDT
LeBron James' fans and former haters in Ohio have every reason to rejoice now that the four-time NBA MVP has decided to bring his considerable talents back to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Anticipation had been high Friday as the prized free agent pondered whether to leave the Miami Heat, where he won two league titles, to return to Cleveland, where he started his pro career with the Cavaliers.
James told Sports Illustrated on Friday that he has decided to go home.
Fans can now forget the "The Decision" James made on television in 2010, when he announced he was leaving Cleveland for Miami.
James' return is latest boost for the city of Cleveland. The Republican National Committee this week recommended the city as the site of its 2016 national convention.
Clevelanders see a James homecoming as another harbinger that the oft-maligned and hard-working city is finally getting what it deserves.