- NFL To Appeal Judges Ruling On Brady's Appeal
- Judge lets Brady play, ruling against NFL in 'Deflategate'
- Redskins GM's wife apologizes for tweet about reporter
- O'S SNAP LOSING STREAK.
- Hills Ready To Lead Maryland
- 2131 20th Anniversary Celebration at Camden Yards
- Machado gets first start at shortstop
- Ravens cut eight players
- Holland Ks 11 for Texas in 6-0 win over O's for 3-game sweep
- Tokyo wins Little League title, beating Lewisberry 19-11
- Ravens DL Brandon Williams 1-on-1
- With RG3 out, Redskins use 2 QBs to beat Ravens 31-13
- Falcons announce 5-year contract extension for Julio Jones
- Redskins' Trent Williams tweets he's agreed to new contract
- Hamels strikes out 10, Rangers beat Orioles
- Redskins say QB Griffin to miss Ravens game
- LSU's Cameron treated for cancer, continuing job
- Beckman denies Illinois probe's findings, hints at lawsuit
- Jones leaves game, O's fail to split
- BIRDS BOUNCE BACK
- Next Man Up
- O's blow lead, lose 5th straight
- Patriots sign Reggie Wayne
- Yankees starter possibly done for year
- Orioles make four roster moved ahead of season opener
- Taliaferro Sprains MCL
- Eagles, NFL disagree over hit on Sam Bradford's knees
- Tiger back at the top
- Skins QB Griffin leaves with stinger, possible head injury
- Urrutia HR in 9th inning gives Orioles 5-4 win over Mets
- Ravens End First Practice in Philly
- 'Deflategate' judge says Brady suspension in jeopardy
- Orioles use 26-hit attack to beat Athletics 18-2
- Davis Crushes Again, O's Walkoff Winners
- Manager Farrell visits team Saturday morning
- Storm suspends 2nd-round play at PGA
- University of Maryland assistant resigns after allegation
- Flacco sharp, Brees absent as Ravens beat Saints 30-27
- Ravens Lead Saints at Halftime, 20-14
- Court sketches of Tom Brady cause social media flurry
- Seattle's Hisashi Iwakuma has no-hitter through 8 innings
- Baltimore Ravens face New Orleans Saints in preseason opener
- NFL reviewing Jets' locker room punch of quarterback Smith
- Talks continue after 'Deflategate' hearing
- Michael Phelps back on top as focus turns to Rio Olympics
- Under Armour to sponsor NBA's draft combine
- Ravens WR Steve Smith Sr. to retire at end of 2015 season
- Murphy drives in 4 runs in Angels' 5-4 win over O's in 11
- Frank Gifford Dies
- Urban Out with Torn Biceps for the Ravens
Dallas Cowboys LB McClain Convicted in Alabama
Updated: Friday, July 25 2014, 02:05 PM EDT
DECATUR, Ala. (AP) -- Dallas Cowboys linebacker Rolando McClain has been convicted of resisting arrest and disorderly conduct in his hometown in Alabama.
A city court judge in Decatur convicted McClain on the misdemeanor counts during a non-jury trial Friday.
McClain appealed immediately to state court.
The 25-year-old was accused of yelling an obscenity at police trying to arrest him during a disturbance in a crowded city park in 2013.
The former Alabama Crimson Tide star maintained his innocence. He's been arrested three times in Decatur since 2011.
McClain tried to delay the trial so he could attend the start of NFL training camp this week, but a judge refused.
The Cowboys acquired the rights to McClain from Baltimore on July 1. He was the eighth overall pick by Oakland in 2010 but hasn't played since 2012.
Copyright 2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.