- Ravens DL Brandon Williams 1-on-1
- With RG3 out, Redskins use 2 QBs to beat Ravens 31-13
- Falcons announce 5-year contract extension for Julio Jones
- Redskins' Trent Williams tweets he's agreed to new contract
- Hamels strikes out 10, Rangers beat Orioles
- Redskins say QB Griffin to miss Ravens game
- LSU's Cameron treated for cancer, continuing job
- Beckman denies Illinois probe's findings, hints at lawsuit
- Jones leaves game, O's fail to split
- BIRDS BOUNCE BACK
- Next Man Up
- O's blow lead, lose 5th straight
- Patriots sign Reggie Wayne
- Yankees starter possibly done for year
- Orioles make four roster moved ahead of season opener
- Taliaferro Sprains MCL
- Eagles, NFL disagree over hit on Sam Bradford's knees
- Tiger back at the top
- Skins QB Griffin leaves with stinger, possible head injury
- Urrutia HR in 9th inning gives Orioles 5-4 win over Mets
- Ravens End First Practice in Philly
- 'Deflategate' judge says Brady suspension in jeopardy
- Orioles use 26-hit attack to beat Athletics 18-2
- Davis Crushes Again, O's Walkoff Winners
- Manager Farrell visits team Saturday morning
- Storm suspends 2nd-round play at PGA
- University of Maryland assistant resigns after allegation
- Flacco sharp, Brees absent as Ravens beat Saints 30-27
- Ravens Lead Saints at Halftime, 20-14
- Court sketches of Tom Brady cause social media flurry
- Seattle's Hisashi Iwakuma has no-hitter through 8 innings
- Baltimore Ravens face New Orleans Saints in preseason opener
- NFL reviewing Jets' locker room punch of quarterback Smith
- Talks continue after 'Deflategate' hearing
- Michael Phelps back on top as focus turns to Rio Olympics
- Under Armour to sponsor NBA's draft combine
- Ravens WR Steve Smith Sr. to retire at end of 2015 season
- Murphy drives in 4 runs in Angels' 5-4 win over O's in 11
- Frank Gifford Dies
- Urban Out with Torn Biceps for the Ravens
- Joint practice ends after Redskins, Texans start brawling
- Orioles Recall Lake; DFA Snider
- South Dakota tribe returning $25,000 donation from Redskins
- Webb Tells Teams to 'Bring It'
- Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel: 'Football is my life'
- Harbaugh: 'We knew nothing about deflated footballs'
- Ravens safety Matt Elam out for season with biceps tear
- Ravens' Harbaugh concerned about injury to safety Matt Elam
- Ravens TE Crockett Gillmore 1-on-1 with Morgan Adsit
- Ravens Waiting on Elam's MRI Results
FIFA Bans Suarez for 4 Months for Biting Opponent
Updated: Thursday, June 26 2014, 12:15 PM EDT
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) - FIFA has banned Uruguay striker Luis Suarez from all football activities for four months for biting an opponent at the World Cup, ruling him out of the rest of the tournament and the start of the upcoming Premier League season.
The ban also covers Uruguay's next nine international games, which goes beyond the next four months and rules him out of next year's Copa America. FIFA also fined the Liverpool striker 100,000 Swiss francs ($112,000).
The ban is effective immediately, meaning Suarez will miss Uruguay's round-of-16 game against Colombia on Saturday.
Suarez bit Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini during Uruguay's 1-0 win in the group stage.
Claudio Sulser, chairman of the FIFA disciplinary committee, says "such behavior cannot be tolerated on any football pitch and particularly at the World Cup."
Copyright 2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.