Click Map to Play the Latest Weather Forecast
SundayA mix of clouds and sunshine and milder.
SaturdayPartly cloudy and not as cold.
FridayMostly sunny, breezy, and cold.
ThursdayCloudy and chilly with a chance of scattered snow showers and flurries. Little or no additional snow accumulation.
Cloudy with a mix of rain and snow, changing to snow during the afternoon. 1-3 inches possible away from the water, with 3-6 inches north and west of the Beltway, with localized amounts up to 8 inches over the highest elevations near the PA line. Breezy and turning colder. Early high around 46, then falling temperatures
TuesdayLots of sunshine and cooler.
MondayA mix of clouds and sunshine and mild.
Click the day to see your local forecast
Winter Storm Warning & Advisory
- Wednesday Rain before 10am, then rain and snow. Temperature falling to around 33 by 2pm. Northeast wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 9pm. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thanksgiving Day A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 60