Click Map to Play the Latest Weather Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light north wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
Partly cloudy, hot, and more humid with a chance of a pop-up afternoon shower or thunderstorm.
Partly cloudy, warmer, and a bit more humid.
Mostly sunny, warm, and continued less humid.
Mostly sunny, warm, and less humid.
Cloudy skies during the morning with a chance of leftover showers, giving way to some sunshine during the afternoon. Cooler and less humid.
Mostly cloudy, warm, and humid with mainly midday and afternoon showers and thunderstorms.
Clouds and sunshine, hot, and humid with a chance of scattered afternoon showers or thunderstorm.
Click the day to see your local forecast
Unsettled, Then Drier & Cooler
Tonight, expect leftover scattered showers with lows settling to 69 with decreasing humidity. Wednesday, it'll be nicer with highs of 81 and lower humidity with breaks of sun arriving by the afternoon. Through the first of summer on Friday, it'll be less humid accompanied by highs in the mid 80s.