Click Map to Play the Latest Weather Forecast
SundayMostly cloudy and milder with a chance of a shower.
SaturdayMostly cloudy and milder with a chance of a shower.
FridayMostly sunny, breezy, and not as cold.
ThursdayMostly cloudy and cooler with a chance of morning rain or snow showers. Clearing skies during the afternoon. Blustery and much colder.
WednesdayCloudy with and mild with showers and thunderstorms.
TuesdayMostly cloudy and mild.
MondayLots of clouds during the morning, then clearing during the afternoon. Milder.
Click the day to see your local forecast
COOLER TODAY/MILD MONDAY
I'm Chief Meteorologist Vytas Reid,
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible
Get up to date weather alerts with FOX 45's free weather app! To download search WBFF WX in your app store or marketplace and click here: http://bddy.me/SOmAIj