Click Map to Play the Latest Weather Forecast
SundaySunny; low humidity.
SaturdaySun and clouds
ThursdayMostly sunny; unseasonably cool.
WednesdaySunny and cooler
TuesdayPartly cloudy with a chance of scattered showers to start, then clearing. Breezy.
MondayMostly sunny; a bit warmer
Click the day to see your local forecast
More sun ahead
I'm Chief Meteorologist Vytas Reid,
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A chance of showers after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 63. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday A chance of showers before 8am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 76. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Light north wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71