Click Map to Play the Latest Weather Forecast
SundayLots of sunshine, windy, and chilly.
SaturdayCloudy, blustery, and chilly with showers.
Clouds, and some sunshine, and cool.
ThursdayBecoming mostly sunny, breezy, and not as mild.
WednesdaySunshine during the morning, then increasing clouds with a chance of a late-day shower or sprinkle. Mild and becoming breezy.
TuesdaySunny and pleasant.
MondaySunny and milder.
Click the day to see your local forecast
Chilly, Unsettled Halloween Into Weekend
I'm Chief Meteorologist Vytas Reid,
- Tonight A slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Showers likely, mainly between 8am and 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 52. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers before 11pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a north wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a northwest wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38