Hotter Temperatures, Then Cooling & Drier
I'm Chief Meteorologist Vytas Reid,
- Tonight Isolated showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 84. Northwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 30%.